The Month of Warmth
Mar 06, 2020
The month of March is very important for many people. Two of the biggest events happen during this month. The start of Spring and St. Patrick’s Day- what’s not to get excited about?! Below you will find some fun facts and information that will help you prepare for the festivities.
● The reason the equinoxes and solstices don’t always come on the same day is that Earth doesn’t circle the sun in exactly 365 days.
● The first day of spring, the vernal equinox, has 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of darkness.The term vernal is Latin for “spring” and equinox is Latin for “equal night“.
● In spring, the Earth’s axis is tilted toward the sun, increasing the number of daylight hours and bringing warmer weather. The Great Outdoors
● Plant something (check out our event on March 10th & 11th)
● Have a picnic
● Ride a bike
● Sit outside at a Bistro or Cafe (Downtown Bryan has some cute ones!)
● Fly a kite
● Go to the park
Spring Cleaning Tips
● Keep it or toss it?
○ If you haven’t used it, thought about it and it is not sentimental TOSS IT
○ Use the Marie Kondo Method - does it make you happy?
○ Hang all of your clothes and when you wear something change the hangers direction. By the end of the year anything that you didn’t wear DONATE!
Spring Scent Must Haves
● Fresh Linen
Our March Events
● March 3 - Renewal Raffle (Renew and be entered to win!)
● March 5 (and every Thursday after) - Grey’s Anatomy in the Clubhouse
● March 10 - Decorate a flower pot
● March 11 - Bring your decorated pot back and plant a flower!
● March 16 - Breakfast in the Clubhouse
● March 18 - Lucky Renewal Balloon Pop (Renew and pop a balloon for savings!)
● March 20 - Free Corn Dogs in the office
● March 23 - Chips and Queso in the Clubhouse
● March 24 - Grocery Bingo
● March 25 - DIY Painting in the Clubhouse
● March 30 - Pet of the Month (instagram contest)